All the conference participants are requested to submit the registration fees successfully. Then, you can initiate payment via various methods and ensure entry to the most awaited event. Furthermore, for each paper/poster, atleast one author can attend and pay the registration fee. Also, the delegates can choose various options to participate in the conference.
The Conference Registration fees are Inclusive of the following:
- Fees for attending as a participant
- Online Conference Proceedings
- providing conference materials
- Lunch, coffee/Tea, and other amenities
- An invitation to the welcome reception
- Certificate of Attendance
Registration Fee Details
Go through the following fee details for fees and complete the registration before the deadline
|Onsite Physical Presentation
|Onsite Physical Presentation with Scopus Publication
|Online Presentation with Scopus Publication
|Onsite Physical Listener
At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference for that paper to appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation.
Step 2 - Mail Bank Statement
Once you have transferred the money, kindly mail the bank statement at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can download the Author Registration form or Listener Registration form to fill it in with your details and share it along with the payment screenshot proof
Step 3 - Camera Ready Paper submission
Submit Camera ready paper as per the guidelines.
- Successful fees and entry are only subject to payments done before the deadlines.
- Accommodation, airport transfers, and transport are not included in the registration fees.